Don’t we all want what’s best for our baby?
The must-have list may include many things in the list, but the most important is the mother’s love and affection
Some baby items are a must in your registry and not necessarily all the considered gadgets and stuff that people say you “need” Shop smart for your newborn baby products with this Registry.
If this is your first time registering for a baby shower, easily it’s going to get overwhelming. Both online and at retailers. The shopkeepers may have you convinced that you need everything they have on offer. But the actual list of what babies need is fairly short and simple. Before you go and blow a small fortune on your earnings, it's very important to understand which items are essential and which are unnecessary.
Before we start discussing the hype, we've brought up a list based on our experience and that of other parents. The must-have newborn baby products are identified as "necessities," although those that might make your life easier are listed as "nice-to-haves." We’ve also mentioned a list of unsafe products that you should avoid.
Bathing and Grooming Kit
- 2 hooded towels
- 4 washcloths
- Infant tub (for after the umbilical cord falls off)
- A bath seat or inflatable tub-within-a-tub (for after 6 months)
- Littloo Tear Free Baby Shampoo
- Baby comb and brush set
- Littloo 4 in-1 Baby Grooming Kit,
- A rinse cup
Some of the nice-to-have:
- Baby Bath toys
- Mesh bag to store bath toys
- Bath thermometer
- Faucet guard
One thing that isn't necessary at all is A baby-size robe. It's challenging enough to get your baby dressed in real clothes!
The incorporation of gentle ingredients provides properties such as mildness, and dense and creamy lather. It increases the sheen and provides a soft skin feel to the scalp.
Littloo Baby tear-free shampoo improves the texture and feel of hair by enhancing suppleness, and look.
Ever wondered about the baby’s daily habit of scratching nails which ultimately aims in harming the baby's soft skin?
Littloo has come up with 4 in 1 baby care products, a grooming kit with round-tip scissors, an ergonomically designed nail clipper, a nail filer & tweezers. The outer capsule shape design makes the product more unique and portable and allows it to stand firmly on a flat surface.
One stop for all your babies need
- 7 or more snap-crotch bodysuits/onesies
- 3 or 4 T-shirts and/or side-snap shirts
- 3 or 4 pairs of pants
- Several snap-up or zippered rompers
- 7 pairs of pajamas
- Sun hat
- Cold-weather hat and cardigan (if it gets cold)
- 6 pairs of socks
Let’s see a few of the nice-to-haves:
A special outfit for bringing the baby home and/or showing them off
Several shirt-and-pants sets
One thing which isn't necessary at all is shoes. Wait until your baby walks outside.
Baby Travel Gear
- A stroller that holds a new-born
- Diaper bag filled with diapers, wipes, changing pad, and a spare outfit.
- Littloo Nappy Rash Cream
- A baby carrier that can accommodate a new-born
No more diaper rash worries, Littloo got your cover, Littloo Nappy Rash Cream is gentle on the baby's thin skin for treating redness, itchiness, and other skin irritation caused by diapers. It is an excellent mixture of natural ingredients that provides soothing skin relief after initial use. Nappy rash cream for babies helps to comfort butt skin from irritations.
Let’s see a few of the nice-to-haves:
- Baby wrap or sling for new-borns and lighter infants
- Stroller that your car seat fits onto
- Rain cover for the stroller
- Warm covering to wrap your baby in during winter strolls
- Sunshades for the car windows
- Big diaper bag for overnight trips
One thing which isn't necessary at all is A mirror to see your baby in the car. Also, avoid second-hand car seats for safety reasons.