- Feb 22, 2021
- 0 Comment(s)
WHICH OIL IS BEST FOR THE BABY MASSAGE – TIPS AND BENEFITS
The moment when your baby starts showing the tantrum –“NO MOMMY DON’T DO MY OIL MASSAGE, I AM ALL FINE.” And when you kick-off the massage, then with each gentle stroke, your baby feels nurtured and relaxed. Yess, we are talking about -when the mother gives her sweet time to the baby, massaging well using the suitable oil.
The birth of a baby is one of life's most wondrous moments; at the same time, hundreds of responsibilities and duties add to the parents’ day-to-day routine. Soap for baby’s shower, best baby massage oil, a suitable time for the massage, etc.- each factor is significant by itself, and the parents have to keep an eye on the baby’s nourishment and growth.
Welcome all the Guardians, so here you will acquire the nuts & bolts of –
- Techniques for massaging the baby
- Which oil is best for the baby’s nourishment
- Benefits of oil massage
- When the mother should massage the baby
BENEFITS OF OIL MASSAGE –
It usually happens when we have so many options, we get confounded seeing numerous alternatives, and there the decision might go wrong. One has to pick not the best oil but ensure the massage oil incorporates the natural ingredients instead of the chemicals. The baby’s skin is delicate; hence, it is suggested to go for all-natural products.
What is the significance of oil massage? The answer to this question is – abundant! Let’s read the facts and figures of the relevance of the oil massage –
Do you know why massaging a new-born is so essential for the baby’s overall development? If Yes, then that’s great, and if not, fret not; here are some best tips of why Oil Massage is vital for your toddler’s complete growth –
- It relaxes the infant’s skin, tone the body, and facilitates belly
- Oil massage supports the bones to become stronger
- It strengthens the muscles of the child
- Massaging the baby wards-off the gas and stomach torments
Besides all the above factors, oil massage upholds the BOND between the mother and the child.
FACTORS YOU NEED TO KNOW GIVING OIL MASSAGE TO THE BABY–
Are you pondering over baby’s skin delicacy, and how will you bring about the oil massage. Really fine! Given below are some suggestions that you can apply while doing the baby’s oil massage –
- Be gentle and don’t apply much pressure on the baby’s body
- Choose the area where your baby feels comfortable
- Do not choose any chemical products for your little one’s massage
- Be calm and relaxed while doing oil massage – don’t be in a rush or hurry
- Make infant massage one of your daily routine tasks
- Take off your rings or bracelets that could scratch the baby’s skin
- Do not massage just after feeding; wait for at least an hour for the oil massage
The Littloo Baby Massage Oil is enriched with –
Sunflower Oil – allows the skin to breathe and does not interfere with the process of natural thermoregulation
Rice Bran Oil – it protects from the harmful UV rays
Coconut Oil – It provides rich and nourishing care to a baby’s sensitive skin
You can use the stated massage oil for your littloos; this oil incorporates all the essential and vital oils that are required for the baby to grow and nurture.
LET YOUR BABY BE CHEERY USING THE NATURAL MASSAGE OIL–
Oil massage is considered an effective way for the baby’s overall growth and development, and it’s safe. The wrong massage oil could cause the adverse effect such as redness, skin rashes, and itchiness; thus it is mandatory to pick the oil which contains – moisturizing properties, free of chemicals and must be non-allergenic.
NOTE – Make sure you just dab a little oil on the baby’s hand and wait for few minutes to see if it is well-matched with the skin.